Please use your Veterinary Ireland username and password to access this section.To become a member of Veterinary Ireland please download the membership form here or contact HQ directly on 01 4577976 and speak to one of our membership team.
The current benefits of Membership include:
- Free Annual Subscription to the Veterinary Ireland Journal - Regular Price €230
- Password secure access to the Veterinary Ireland website - www.veterinaryireland.ie
- Regular updates by VetVIEW Newsletters and VetALERT & VetENEWS e-mails
- FREE Financial Advice through Veterinary Ireland Financial Services Limited
Comprehensive Services in all areas of Retirement Planning, Savings, Investment and Protection
Products for all of your Professional and Personal needs.
- Guidance and Support on: TVI Matters, Herd Health Planning, Animal Welfare, etc.
- Substantial savings on Continuing Veterinary Education (CVE) events organised by Veterinary Ireland and other bodies
- Business advice through ICTU and SFA on: Contracts, Health & Safety, Employment Law etc
-- THE OPPORTUNITY to make YOUR voice heard on key issues affecting YOUR PROFESSION
Basic Membership for 2013 is €470, but retired members can join for as little as €115. There are preferential rates for recent graduates of €235 and veterinary students pay only €35 per year.
For those Members undertaking work for the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine, such as TVI work or TB/Br testing, there is an additional 1% levy deducted automatically by DAFF, to reflect the extra work undertaken by Veterinary Ireland on behalf of such members. All amounts paid are added to the Veterinary Ireland Membership subscription up to a total cap of €780 for 2012. For example, having paid basic membership of €470 (12 month membership), a member will pay an additional €310 from TVI/ERAD work and any payments received over this amount will be reimbursed in the following year.